The Top Ten Worst Things to Spend Money on
10. New tires. If you have to get new tires, you're out almost $200-more if you don't get the cheapskate tires like me--and let's be honest, you can't tell the difference between the old ones and the new ones.
9. Underwear. A whole week of changes can get spendy! Bras too--especially! (How embarrassing Jayne!)
8. Gas/Oil Changes. Easily the quickest way to spend $35 (some of you Van owners are cursing my name at the mention of a measly $35) only to find it gone in a week. And why can't I just put some new oil in anyway? Why does someone have to change it for me? Sheesh!
7. Diapers. A heartbreak when you leave the store with two boxes of diapers and you're out $40.
6. Insurance. You've got it on everything: your house, your car, your family and your life. I almost pay as much as my first apartment's rent in insurance.
5. Car Registration. What is it that we're registering for?
4. Video Store Late fees. Especially when it is a surprise. You thought you turned it in on time, but when it's time to pay for your new video, you pay for the old one too. Again.
3. Nylons. Not too expensive up front--$3 or so, but when you wear them once and your kids' velcro shoes snag a run in them, it adds up.
2. Textbooks. You would've never bought them if they weren't required (Jed just didn't) but you end up spending more in one blow than you'd spend on your husband's wedding ring (no offense dearie).
1. Traffic Violations. Jed is famous for getting these on special days (our honeymoon, the day of Hazel's birth) So we pay for "traffic school" to keep it off our darned insurance that we're already spending our life's wages on.
What do you hate spending money on?