Help A Girl Out! (and a few pointers from me too)
Help! I need some advice! Comment and help a girl out!
1. I need some good mascara! Not make-up counter good, I won't pay for that. But I pretty much got the cheapest kind--pink with a green lid--and it won't come off when I wash my face. See for yourself! It is not waterproof. I know one of you was going to leave me that comment. So, what do I buy?
2. What happened to white nylons? Are they totally out of style and I just missed that passing? What do you wear in the winter (or when you forget to shave your legs) when black or brown don't match well? I'm only thirty, so I refuse to wear those "leg colored" ones.
P.S. Tip #1 Do not type "white nylons" in a google search. You will find links to many x rated sites. Is that why white tights are so hard to find?
P.P.S in my searching for white nylon pictures (before I realized they'd show more than I wanted to see), someone actually wrote this question in Yahoo Answers:
How many pairs of pantyhose to cover hairy legs?
I am dressing up for Halloween and need to cover the dark hair on my legs. I shaved last year but that was annoying. How many pairs of, preferably a beige color, pantyhose will take to make the hair look non-existent?
It was annoying to shave Last YEAR? And I thought once a week was bad!
3. How can I get cheap airfare to Boston? Can someone remind Boston that it is not Europe?
4. Can someone suggest some good chapter books for Hazel? I'm a lover of children's books (ha ha I said lover) but this young chapter book thing is killing me. Is there something that can hold both of our attentions? No more Annie and Jack in the Magic Tree House with their incomplete sentences and repetitious garbage! No more dancing fairies and magic kittens! Can't someone write something parents want to read with their kids?
5. How come nobody told me Netflix totally ruled?
6. Is it okay to wear your Snuggie to the grocery store? Did I mention I have a Snuggie? I have two: red and blue. And after seeing someone (a young looking someone,) in their--get this--hospital gown tonight at the grocery store (that's right with part of it open like hospital gowns typically are) I think the world might be ready to welcome Snuggies too.
(Because sexy and Snuggie go hand in hand!)
Tip #3 If you haven't heard Air Supply in a really long time and you want them to be a part of your life again, put it on a mix for your 6 year old daughter. I've heard Even the Nights are Better more than I even did on Magic 107.5 when I was 6.
Help, I tell you!