Saturday, January 12, 2013

Pour Some Sugar on Me

My new year's resolution to eat more sugar is going remarkably well.  It turns out, that sugar is in everything!  Especially in things I really like, like gummy worms and Coke.  I guess it's in "regular" stuff too, like cereal, jam and syrup.  Even fruit has sugar in it!  It has been, like, the easiest resolution ever.  And I'm not giving up now!  Not after all this hard work!

January 26th is supposed to be the most depressing day of the year.  By that time, the Christmas credit card bills are due, it is still winter, and most people have tried and failed at their New Year's resolutions.  I say most people, because there are a select few people who are actually succeeding at their goals.  I hate to brag, but, I am one of them!  I just can't see what the big deal is yet--you just pick something, and then do it!

I've done so well this year, I can't help looking forward to next year.  I may even "step it up" a bit!  (I think "step it up" should always be in quotes--I mean, don't  you?) adding salts and oils could be a good challenge in 2014.  I don't know though, I hate to jinx what I've got going now!  So anyway, back to my ice cream--but boy am I full!

4 comments:

Jayne said...

always get excited when you post! Thanks for the laugh:)

Jayne

Ashley said...

My New Years resolution is to copy more people who do awesome things so I can feel better about myself. So I'm starting with you! This day is going great so far! Yipee for sugar cereal with sugary fruit! "Bring it on!"

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/14-manfaat-minum-air-putih-2-liter-sehari/

Anonymous said...

直播聊天 , 直播聊天 , 直播聊天 , 直播聊天 , 直播聊天 , 直播聊天 , 直播聊天 , 直播聊天 , 直播聊天 , 直播聊天